The map below shows all countries and cities covered by the international network of which "Yakovlev & Partners"® is a member.
"Yakovlev & Partners"® is part of one of the world’s largest multidisciplinary associations of law, accounting, audit and consulting firms. The association brings together more than 450 firms from over 80 countries, which allows us to offer a range of services to clients almost anywhere in the world.
Here are some of the cities covered by our agent network:
- Austria (Eisenstadt, Vienna)
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Bulgaria (Sofia)
- British Virgin Islands (Road Town, Tortola)
- United Kingdom (London)
- Hungary (Budapest)
- Germany (Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt-on-the-Maine, Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Hamburg)
- Greece (Athens)
- Denmark (Copenhagen)
- Ireland (Cork, Dublin)
- Spain (Barcelona, Girona, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Canary Islands, Malaga)
- Italy (Milan, Biella, Rome, Turin, Florence)
- Cyprus (Nicosia, Limassol)
- Liechtenstein (Schaan)
- Malta (Sliema, Valletta)
- Netherlands (Leiden, Lisse, Tilburg, Eindhoven, 's-Hertogenbosch)
- Poland (Warsaw)
- Slovakia (Bratislava)
- Finaland (Helsinki)
- France (Paris)
- Czech Republic (Prague)
- Switzerland (Bern, Zurich, Zug, Lugano)
- Estonia (Tallinn)
- Canada (Toronto)
- USA (New York, Philadelphia, Ďň˛ţÝ)
- Costa Rica (San Jose)
- Cuba (Havana)
- Panama (Panama City)
- British Virgin Islands (Road Town, Tortola)
- Argentina (Buenos Aires)
- Brasil (Belo Horizonte, Brasilia, Curitiba, Florianopolis, Fortaleza, Porto-Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Sao Paulo)
- Venezuela (Valencia, Caracas)
North Africa and the Middle East
- Algeria (Hydra, Algiers)
- Israel (Ramat Gan)
- India (New Delhi)
- Yemen (Sama)
- Lybia (Tripoli)
- Morocco (Casablanca)
- UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai)
- Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)
SERVICES IN RUSSIA
We offer our services to clients in all of Russia's regions. The firm has one of the widest networks among Russian legal firms, including the head office in Moscow and four regional offices in Nizhny Novgorod, Kirov, Samara and Tver. During the last few years we have significantly broadened our presence in Russia by developing relationships in all economically developed regions of the country.
Lawyers at the Kirov office of "Yakovlev & Partners"® have significant experience of working at the Second Commercial Court of Appeal, which is located in Kirov and adjudges appeals from commercial courts of the Komi Republic and Ivanovo, Kostroma and Yaroslavl regions.
An example of a recent investment project in Kirov on which we advised was the construction of a blood plasma fractionation facility in Kirov by two German firms, Glatt Ing Technik GmbH and FCA GmbH.
Lawyers at our Nizhny Novgorod office offer a full range of legal services to clients, who due to the nature of their industry develop business both in the Nizhegorodsky Region and the Privolzhsky Federal District as well as other neighboring regions.
In the ten years since Yakovlev & Partners opened its Nizhny Novgorod office, it has advised large energy and engineering companies, financial institutions, banks, foreign companies, construction companies and retailers, as well as small and medium enterprises.
The clients of our Nizhny Novgorod office include, among others, Trosifol LLC (KSE Group, Germany), Froidenberg Politex LLC (Froidenberg Group, Italy and Germany), Rila LLC (Reila AG, Germany), Rusdjam LLC (SisiCam Group, Turkey), Multimon Russia LLC (Multimon GmbH, Germany), Electronica Group, KMB Bank (Inteza Group, Italy), Stolitsa Nizhny company group, Nizhegordskaya Retail Company (RAO EES), Russian Capital company group, PigMa Trading company group (Amtel-Vredestein, Netherlands), DneprStalServis LLC, and Enko company group (Floormaster brand) and others.
The firm's Samara office has significant experience in advising banks having branches in the city. Clients also include large construction, engineering, manufacturing and retail companies.
Our lawyers represent clients at various civil courts and commercial courts, including the Samara Region Commercial Court, Eleventh Commercial Court of Appeal and Federal Commercial Court for the Povolzhsky Federal District. In addition to litigation, lawyers at the Samara office represent clients at all levels of government authorities in the regions.
A recent project involved supporting a large national bank on judgment enforcement proceedings in relation to mortgage loans.
The Tver office of "Yakovlev & Partners"® has since 2009 been ranked at the top of the Tver Region Top 100 Business Leaders rankings in the category of professional services. Lawyers at the firm’s Tver office provide a full range of legal services to clients.
In the seven years Yakovlev & Partners has been represented in Tver, we have advised large foreign companies, various manufacturing companies, small and medium enterprises, non-profit organizations and municipal entities.
A separate area of practice of the firm’s Tver office is acting for foreign and Russian investors wishing to establish subsidiarities in the Tver Region. In 2010, the Tver office of Yakovlev & Partners and Administration of the Tver Region entered into the Cooperation Agreement on the Development of Investment Appeal of the Tver Region.
Investment projects on which the Tver office of the firm advised include the following:
- Construction of a siding manufacturing plant by TEKOS (Belgium)
- Construction of a fiberglass manufacturing plant by Alstrom Tver (Finland)
- Construction of a metal processing and finishing plant by Vergokan (Belgium)
- Construction of a coffee roasting plant by Paulig (Finland)
- Construction of an electronics manufacturing plant by JABIL
- Accreditation of the representative office of the Czhech ceramic tiles manufacturing company Glazura
- Accreditation of the representative office of the Chinese construction company Norinco International Corporation Ltd.