Litigation and arbitration. International commercial arbitration. Debt collection
Since the creation of the Moscow Collegium of Advocates within Yakovlev & Partners® Law Group, we have mainly wanted to focus our efforts on legal representation, and we have succeeded. To date, the litigation practice is the highest priority among all the company’s activities.
Our services to represent clients in the courts include virtually all types of commercial disputes — from tax disputes to the disclosure of the most skillful financial fraud in the world. In connection with the crisis in the economy in recent years, more than 50% of our work in the courts is litigation for the settlement of arrears, as well as support for bankruptcy procedures.
We represent the interests of the largest Russian and foreign companies operating in various sectors of economy and business, including industry, energy, high technology, show business, mass media, transport, banking and financial sector, real estate, and construction.
According to the national rating Pravo.Ru-300, Yakovlev & Partners Law Group has repeatedly been among the best law firms operating in Russia in terms of litigation and arbitration practice. Our company is also recommended by one of the most established world legal guides Legal 500 in the category «Dispute resolution». In addition, our attorneys are recognized among the Russia’s leading lawyers, according to the Best Lawyers rating.
LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION PRACTICE SERVICES:
Extrajudicial and pre-trial settlement of disputes
- Legal due diligence of the conflict situation, advice on the problem resolution, drafting recommendations, review of the grounds for judicial protection
- Pre-trial preparation of the case
- Due diligence in order to determine judicial risks
- Analysis and summary of judicial practice, preparation of explanations as to the practice of court disputes
- Advice on the application of law in the judicial practice
- Participation in the amicable settlement of disputes between the parties to the conflict (mediation)
- Representation of interests in arbitration courts of subjects of the Russian Federation, arbitration courts of appeal, federal arbitration courts of districts (arbitration cassation courts), the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation
- Representation in the district courts, courts of federal cities, provincial and regional courts, courts of autonomous regions and autonomous districts, republic courts , the Russian Federation Supreme Court
- Representation in the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation
- Representation in the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Representation of interests in the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
- Representation of interests in the ICC International Court of Arbitration
- Representation of interests in the European Court of Human Rights
- Representation in the execution of judicial acts
- Representation of interests in enforcement proceedings
- Support of proceedings for the issuance of the writ of execution for the enforcement of the decision of the arbitral tribunal
- Support of proceedings under cases on recognition and enforcement of decisions of foreign courts and foreign arbitral awards
Categories of cases (scope of services), including but not limited to:
- collection of debts from debtors and guarantors, enforcement of collateral (mortgage)
- protection of creditors’ interests in the debtor’s bankruptcy proceedings
- disputes over property right, including land
- disputes arising during the placement and circulation of securities — shares, bills of exchange, bonds
- resolution of corporate conflicts, protection from raiding
- disputes in antimonopoly legislation
- disputes arising from investment activities in the form of capital investments
- disputes in real estate, construction, and land use
- disputes arising from privatization
- disputes arising during the conclusion of contracts as a result of a tender, as well as in contesting the results of a tender and concluded contracts
- disputes arising from trade, procurement and commercial activities
- insurance disputes
- challenging decisions of arbitration tribunals
- disputes arising from labor relations
- disputes arising from family relations
- protection against administrative or criminal liability
- other disputes
- Litigation and arbitration. International commercial arbitration. Debt collection
- Corporate law. Mergers and acquisitions. Liquidation.
- Banks. Loans. Finance. Insurance