- Legal support and protection for business
- Protection of competition
- Banks. Loans. Finance. Insurance
- Corporate law. Mergers and acquisitions. Liquidation.
- Litigation and arbitration. International commercial arbitration. Debt collection
Higher legal education
In 1990, he graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Law. He worked in the Prosecutor’s Office, spent 11 years in the banking sector, including 5 years in the Central Bank of the Russian Federation as Head of the unit of the Legal Department (1994-1999), and 2 years in a large construction company as advisor to the General Director for Legal Affairs. 2006 — 2009 — Deputy General Director for Legal Affairs of the network trading company SPAR. With Yakovlev & Partners Law Group — since 2009.